Site: Raymond James Stadium - Tampa, Florida
Date: February 1, 2009
Game time: Kickoff at approximately 6:28 p.m. EST
Stadium Capacity: 72,500
Radio: Westwood One/Univision
Home Team: NFC
Visiting Team: AFC
Seating Chart: Click here to download a seating chart for Super Bowl XLIII
Game Day Tips
- Come early to avoid delays and to expedite entrance to the game.
- Take time to review the list of prohibited items so you don’t have to return to your vehicle.
- The NFL does not permit tailgating in any NFL-controlled parking area.
- There will be hundreds of vehicles that look identical in the bus and limousine lots. Ask your driver for a locator card with a site map to find your way back to the vehicle after the game. Note your transportation carrier’s company name, parking location and vehicle descriptions.
- Take note of the following key openings:
9 a.m. – NFL-controlled parking lots open
11 a.m. – NFL Experience opens to game ticket holders ONLY
2 p.m. – Stadium seating opens
Check back often as game day approaches. We will continue to post important news & announcements.
Check this Area Maps if you know where to go on the Game Day of the Superbowl 43.