Ever wonder what will be the cost of having an ad in 2009 Superbowl 43 , the final match between two champions for the National Football League championship.
Here are the list of Ads taken from http://thetvadguru.blogspot.com
- There will be an ad competition between Monster Worldwide (who have not aired a Super Bowl commercial for four years) and careerbuilder.com.
- Five minutes of Anheuser-Busch. Budweiser, Bud Light, maybe even Bud Light Lime.
- Coke... although Pepsi paid a premium to keep them out of the first half.
- Pedigree dog food will air their first ad ever in the Super Bowl.
- Bridgestone will sponsor the halftime show and will run two 30-second ads.
- Cars.com has a 60-second ad in the second quarter.
- Doritos will have at least one 30-second ad.
- GE, owner of NBC, will run a spot.
- GoDaddy: at least one 30-second ad.
- Hyundai will present two commercials for their Genesis Coupe.
- The NFL will air one 60-second spot during halftime.
- PepsiCo Beverages are sure to make an appearance with their new branding.
- Movie trailers: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Star Trek, Monsters vs. Aliens, and 2012
And here are some related post that I made regarding Commercials and Half time shows
- superbowl 43 ( Superbowl XLIII ) Half Time Show
- Possible Palylist of Bruce Springsteen and the E S \
- Dreamworks and Pepsi superbowl 43 Commercials
- GoDaddy super bowl commercials now Online
- The sexiest Super Bowl Ads
- Jennifer Hudson to Sing the US National Anthem